Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gaming Log 9/23/2013 (FFXIV)

I haven't been blogging in awhile, and I'm back into a regular mmorpg game daily now that FFXIV has come out, so I thought it was time to try again. 9/23/2013 and here's what I accomplished today and some thoughts:

I start everyday off with daily supply quests for the Twin Adder. As I'm a faithful Gridanian. These quests are great for skilling up and getting a few extra Seals. All my crafters are under level 10 except my main crafting class, which is (of course) culinarian, who is level 19. Most of the items I make are locally sold, takes me about 10 minutes to finish. only the culinarian really has to get out there and work, but an extra 5k experience and a shy less than 200 seals isn't bad on a daily basis. So unless there's anything exciting, I probably won't post much about this daily stuff I put myself through.

Goldsmith achieved level 7 (guess i better go do that level 5 class quest!)
Leatherworker achieved level 9

First stop today: Limsa Lominsa. First to stop by the Bismark (cul guild) to get some supplies to make Lentil's and Chestnuts for the daily quest. (Mental note to self: SOUR RED is not sold at the Bismark, at the traders place).

Next up: Brewers Beacon to fish 10 Navigator's Daggers for fishing quest.

The botanist i get to "cheat" on today because I have Popoto in stock to make Stone soup (nice +CP food).

You have attained Fisher level 21.
You have attained Bottanist level 19.

And now its off to Ul'dah. First stop Goldsmith's guild to take care of the level 5 quest. Craft 3 items, turn in, move on.

Stopped by the Puglist guild, since now my main combat goal is to achieve level 15 puglist so I can continue as a Bard. Turned in the level 1 quest and receive the level 5 quest. Now to go mining near horizon.

Mining provision mission asked for Copper Sand which is located just outside horizon. Picked those up. My leve allowance at 41, mining leves at Horizon... coincidence? I think not. So i did 2 levequests in mining and made level 15. Another thing for the list to do tomorrow... (15 mining quest, since we'll be in Ul'dah anyway with the Puglist)

Cooked a bit before logging. Until tomorrow...

www.twitch.tv/druminjosh/
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3423391/



No comments:

Post a Comment