Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gaming Blog 10/2/2013 (FFXIV, BS2)

Started off with some Burger Shop 2 for old times today. Since I broke my finger I really suck (ok i sucked before i broke my finger too but anyway). I beat level 68 expert on the 19,343th try with 5 stars (woohoo) and then couldn't get it together to beat level 69. Gonna try to trim it down on the twitch stream so you can see it. well you can listen to it bleh... smdh

FFXIV time... hand/land day. started off straight to Ul'Dah and bought some crap i needed, made all my shit, and didn't level a single toon.

land farms were in dry bone, but before I went I did the level 10 goldsmith quest. nice.

mined and harvested my stuff for the daily. then did 6 leves out of drybone. did 4 guildheists with the puglist.

You have attained mining level 18.

Time to turn in, someone's gonna level!

You attain blacksmith level 12.
You attain goldsmith level 11.
You attain leatherworker level 12.
You attain weaver level 12.

overall good night... until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment