Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ok, so its been awhile since I touched up this blog. Driveclub, the reason I bought the PS4, is OUT! and it is NICE...

Driveclub
I'm not crazy about using twitch straight through PS4. I'm considering buying a capture card, but not yet. Driveclub is everything I thought it would be and more. The online portion is not up yet, but maybe soon. 

Diablo III
Tearing through the 60s with my monk. Saturday will be Diablo SaTURDay and I'm going to make level 70 or bust!


Everquest II
New grandmaster spells. Not sure I'm going to go after these at the moment. Masters are doing me just fine for now. Tonight's just a cleanup the bank night but more leveling to come soon. Some of it is going to be tradeskills, sorry I gotta do those too.

Youdagames
Many files to upload. They're coming I promise. Youda Sushi Chef 2 is my most watched game and lots more of it to come!


(www.twitch.tv/druminjosh for Diablo III and Everquest II live)




No comments:

Post a Comment