Sunday, December 13, 2015

Achievements [December 13, 2015]


Today I was recording some Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season, and I pulled the plug on my computer. In doing so I reset both accounts and have to start all over. So today I thought it might be a nice idea to log what I’ve accomplished each day, even though I’m very bad at keeping a blog, I think that it is something that I need to start doing to make the channel better. I also play Final Fantasy 14, although I don't youtube the game. This is my character, Zarf, in FFXIV and I will log levels and triumphs here as well as I play a lot of FFXIV that I don’t record: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3423391/

Here’s What I accomplished today. These levels are complete, with 3 stars or gold playthrough or You get the picture J (Taped = recorded for YouTube)

Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  1)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  2)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  3)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  4)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  5)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  6)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  7)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  8)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  9)
Farm Frenzy Hurricane Season (Level  10)
Building the Great Wall of China 1 (Level  14)
Building the Great Wall of China 1 (Level  15)


Played in GaminJosh Live:
Emily’s Delicious New Beginning (Level  1-7)
Emily’s Delicious New Beginning (Level 1-8)
HotDog HotShot (Week 12 Day 5)
Building the Great Wall of China 1 (Level 16)

Final Fantasy XIV:
Achieved Puglist Level 27
Achieved Puglist Level 28
Achieved Miner Level 58
Achieved Carpenter Level 48

No comments:

Post a Comment