Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday, 8/31/2014

Wow! August has gone by fast! Lots of things to do and lots of things done!

Starting to Add a bit of channel art on the video titles. They're not GREAT but hey, they're not too bad.


Youda Sushi Chef 2
I'm really frustrated with 23#3, the only objective I have left.  I plan on doing a playthrough of some more of Sushi Bar today.

Youda Survivor 2:
I have some files from Faith that need uploaded. Expect those today and most likely the conclusion of Faith level 5.


Diablo 3:
I did a Daily Dose of Diablo this morning but my OBS crashed and part of it was broadcasted on twitch. But you didn't miss much. I beat the Skeleton King in Campaign mode of Act 1 and leveled from 8 to 11.

Files Uploaded: (YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2, YS2 - Youda Survivor 2)
YSC2- Sushi Bar 17 Objective 1
YSC2- Sushi Bar 17 Objective 2
YSC2- Sushi Bar 17 Objective 3
YSC2 - Playthough 11 (Levels 18 and 19 uncut)
YSC2 - Sushi Bar 18 Objective 1
YSC2- Sushi Bar 18 Objective 2

No comments:

Post a Comment