Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day!

It's going to be a slower day for me today even though its a holiday. I still have some things to upload, but my playtime is limited today because I have some things to go do. I hope everyone that celebrates Labor Day has a great holiday!


OBS! grrr (that is all)

Youda Sushi Chef 2:Sushi Bar CLEARED! with all crowns! I finally decided that to beat the level I just needed to buy some power ups, so I did! Playthroughs will be uploaded soon and on to The Diner!

Youda Survivor 2
I finished Level 5 Faith. Uploading the re-re-re-recorded playthough level 24 (why I don't know, because it was flawless) but coming is the gold playthroughs of 5.4, 5.5, and 5.6. Sorry for my frustration with OBS (that is all). (I'm so excited to see level 6!)

Files Uploaded: (YSC2- Youda Sushi Chef 2, YS2 - Youda Survivor 2):
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Playthrough Level 18 Objective 3
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Playthough Level 19 Objective 1
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Playthough Level 19 Objective 2
YS2 - Faith 5.2.1 Gold Playthough
YS2 - Faith 5.3 Gold Playthrough
YS2 - Let's Play #24 (5.4, 5.5, 5.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment