Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Some say that Thursday is the new Friday. I tend to disagree and that the _____ is the new _____ is a very overrated phrase. But you don't want to hear about philosophy, you want to see what's new... So here goes.

Youda Survivor 2:
I've played over half of level 6, All Eyes on You. So far its been all siege levels. I expect that the rest of the game is siege levels, but I could be wrong and maybe something new to make the game different will come in levels 7 and 8. I made playthrough 25 which contains 6.1 and 6.1.1 and its uploading now.

Youda Sushi Chef 2:
I beat all the objectives in the Sushi Bar. It took me a bit longer than I expected it to. So I start "The Diner" and low and behold, the third objective of the first level has the 3 dish combo in it. Doesn't sound like a major problem, since its the first level and we only know 2 dishes, but there is a problem. Only 2 customers come in at once. I like the change of scene from sushi to sausage rolls, but playthroughs are going to be on hold until the great guys at Youdagames get back to me on this "bug" if it is a "bug".


Uploads (YS2 - Youda Survivor 2; YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2)
Let's Play Youda Survivor #25 (6.1 and 6.1.1)
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 20 Objective 3
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 21 Objective 1

No comments:

Post a Comment