Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19, 2014

YAY! ITS FRIDAY!

 I am back from a break! Actually took vacation and had to come back to work on Friday... It was almost like Monday and Friday in the same day, but not quite... I started working on some new games, and I will reveal what they are someday ;) I'm all top secrety like that sometimes.

Youda Survivor 2:
Yes, I have been slacking  on Youda Survivor 2. I have played through half of level 8. I recorded Playthrough 32 which includes a lot of Heavy Burden. 7.4, 7.4.1, 7.4.2 and 7.4.3 gold playthroughs (including an ON THE MONEY gold playthrough in 7.4.2) For those into this game and have a male character, I'm telling you that the female character is A LOT EASIER. The male character is much more of a challenge.

My Kingdom for the Princess 2:
Yes, I'm still stuck on 4.8. I've began uploading playthroughs. They will go live once I catch up finshed or not. 4.8 is stumping the crap outta me, but I will get it done, I came so close Tuesday Night.

Myself and my old gaming partner, that I've been gaming with for over a decade, (wow its been that long, but yes) are trying to figure out some MMORPG games that we're going to record together. I kinda mentioned it in my last broadcast, but we're still working out the when and the details. We're a riot it should be fun to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment