Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Because that's her fun day, its Sunday!

Youda Survivor 2:
Recorded Playthrough 26 which included levels 6.1.2 and 6.2 flawless. Should be caught  up on the gold playthroughs today through this level and should see another playthrough starting with 6.3 sometime today. I've gotten gold through 6.6. I beat 6.6 but just barely missed the gold achievement (this one's a toughie).... but after a replay, All Eyes on You Level 6 is complete with full gold!


Also adding new cover images, not that that's important or anything, just something to add to the channel.

Youda Sushi Chef 2:
I will start the Diner. I'm going to skip Level 1 Objective 3 because I'm still waiting a response from the developers. The diner adds sauces to it should be a bit more of a challenge. Every objective is up on Sushi Bar!

Just did playthrough of level 1 and 2 in the Diner! Should be up sometime soon.

Beat Level 7 of the Diner so far excluding objective 3 of level 1.

My Kingdom for the Princess:
I'm getting closer to that upload deadline of 4.6. I beat level 4.2 before nightfall so far, and enjoying the frozen change of scenery. This just in, 4.3 and 4.4 defeated as well.

Diablo 3: 
Continued some more with my Season Monk. I suppose to get on the leaderboard you need to just do adventures and rifts all day. I put the 3 sword pieces together in Act 1, leveled from 14-17. 

Uploads (YS2 - Youda Survivor 2; YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2, D3 - Diablo 3):
YS2 - Playthrough #26 (6.1.2, and 6.2 uncut)
YS2 - All Eyes on You 6.1
YS2 - All Eyes on You 6.1.1
YS2 - Playthrough #27 (6.3 uncut)
D3 - Season 1 Episode 4

No comments:

Post a Comment