Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday, September 6, 2014

IT'S SATURDAY! More to come later today!

I'm going to try to catch up on uploads today. Hopefully throw a bit more Youda Survivor 2 up and finish uploading the entire Sushi Bar playthrough.


My Kingdom for the Princess 1:
I was waiting until I got a few playthroughs recorded before I announced the next game that will be going on my channel will be My Kingdom for the Princess. I've completed 3/4 of the game so far, and will begin to upload once I've beat and recorded 4.6. I love the entire series of this game. I hope to add the other 3 Princess games in the future as well.

This just in... 4.1 playthrough has been recorded!

Uploads: (D3 - Diablo 3, YS2- Youda Survivor 2, YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2):

D3 - Season playthrough, monk levels 11-14
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 22 Objective 2
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 22 Objective 3
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 23 Objective 1
YSC2 - Sushi Bar Level 23 Objective 2


No comments:

Post a Comment