Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Tuesday... Tuesday's that act like Mondays are no fun. Got plenty of uploads coming today I hope.

Youda Sushi Chef 2
I've completed all of Sushi Bar restaruant. So will finish uploading video playthroughs and start on The Diner!

I started playing through "The Diner" and found yet another possible bug in the game. Level 1 Objective 3 asks yet again to get the 3 dish combo, yet only 2 customers sit in

Youda Survivor 2:
I finished up Faith (Level 5) and will start tackling All Eyes On You (Level 6). I'm really excited about this as Survivor series is one of my favorites!


Uploaded Files (YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2, YS2 - Youda Survivor 2)
YSC2 - Playthrough Sushi Bar 19 Objective 3
YS2 - Faith Gold Playthrough 5.4
YS2 - Faith Gold Playthrough 5.5
YS2 - Faith Gold Playthrough 5.6
YSC2 - Playthrough #12 (Sushi Bar 20 & 21)
YSC2 - Playthrough #13 (Sushi Bar 22, 23, and The Sushi Boss)

No comments:

Post a Comment