Sunday, September 14, 2014

Saturday, September 13, 2014

saTURDay! the terdiest day of the week. I just always laugh that Saturday actually came up in a profanity spam filter playing Everquest back in the day. Still cracks me up. So what's up for Saturday?

Lots of Uploading and some playing (of course, nothing new there)

My Kingdom for the Princess
In a few minutes I'm going to do a big playthrough on twitch (http://twitch.tv/druminjosh ) Hopefully will knock out some of the last levels and get this puppy online.

Chicken Invaders! 
I'm a sucker for chicken invaders. Great game. I am playing around again with Chicken Invaders 2: The Next Wave. I've been twitching it, but if I get a solid playthrough of the entire game without dying, it'll be on the channel for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment