Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ok, so I took a much needed day off yesterday. I didn't feel good. I didn't even get out of the bed when I got off from work. Feeling better so I'm back at it.

My Kingdom for the Princess.
One level away from starting to upload, and 4.6 has been a little challenge so far. I'm just at making the level before nightfall, but not quite yet. Soon. (Twitching my attempts if you care to watch http://twitch.tv/druminjosh/

Youda Sushi Chef 2:
Mostly playing ahead to see what's up and (yes memorize recipes). I started level 8 in the Diner and its fairly smooth so far.  Objective 3 of level 8 of the diner is a fun one...

Uploads (YSC2 - Youda Sushi Chef 2)
(may be the next day before visible) 

YSC2 - The Diner Level 1 Objective 1

Short day but more tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment