Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friday, September 26, 2014

Let the weekend begin! I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. I had some technical difficulties with Shelly (Shelly is my computer) and she was sick so I got her all nursed back to health, and back to gaming!

Youda Survivor 2:
I have uploaded all of level 7: Heavy Burden, and am getting ready to record playthroughs for level 8: Pirate's Lair. The Last Level! I have golded all but the last 2 levels (8.5.1, and 8.6) and will upload some recording soon on level 8 gameplay. I just beat level 8 and "psyche" level 8 is not the last level lol... Level 9! "The Last Stand" coming!

Diablo 3:
I decided recording might be a bit much for Diablo 3, so I decided to just strictly upload this game on twitch live (http://twitch.tv/druminjosh/) I might experiement this with youtube live as well but not yet.. Catch me throughout the day. We're looking for those greater rift keys and leveling up that monk. She's level 39 and coming up!


My Kingdom For the Princess
Still tackling the last levels of this game before  uploading these....

No comments:

Post a Comment