Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hey folks, haven't updated the blog in awhile, lots of new things coming! The GaminJosh has been busy busy busy!

Build A Lot
I have been working hard, (and I know not hard enough) on the build a lot series. I completed the series on Build A Lot 1, uploaded the videos and now building a comprehened walkthrough website: http://gaminjosh.wix.com/home

Youda Survivor 2
Finally got gold on the last level! I thought there was a bug (and there still might be) but I struggled with the last level, but I finally did it and will be taping the last 4 levels soon!

Youda Sushi Chef 2
My #1 most popular uploaded game so I've been stressing this one a lot. Uploads every day. I'm over halfway through the Diner board and the Italian will be tackled soon. There is still a bug that I'm discussing with the engineers at youdagames over Level 1 Objective 3...

Happy Holidays! Keep Playing

No comments:

Post a Comment