Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Whats up friends, GaminJosh here with another blog update. I am very excited as I have finally put down the beast that is known as Level 35 in Build-A-Lot 2: Town of the Year and am happy to say, I recorded it to share with you. So I still need to record the last 8 bonus levels in the game but you can expect to see the entire series uploaded very soon!

Youda Survivor 2 gold playthrough is complete! I recorded the last level just before Christmas, and I have the Siege more videos to run through and record (these are a challenge however) and I'll have a new playlist for those.

Anyone out there play Ranch Rush? Expect casual and expert video uploads of this wonderful game to come soon!

From the bottom of my heart, I hope all 5 of my subscribers had a wonderful holiday and to all my new fans that don't subscribe and anyone else that just happened to stumble upon this blog, I wish you the BEST in 2015!

Cheers!
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment