Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday, Janurary 7, 2015

What's up folks? Gaminjosh here with another exciting blog update!

Build-a-Lot 2: Town of the Year! Complete! I'm still uploading the videos, they will be up as soon as possible! I had a lot of fun with this one, as Level 35 was quite the challenge. But I finally conqured it and got it on tape for everyone to see.

Build-a-Lot 3: Passport to Europe is next in line. I've finished through Level 11, and working my way across Europe. Expect uploads sometime soon!

Final Fantasy X: I am definitely slacking on this one. It's not getting a lot of views, but I'm really doing this one because I love the game, and what better way to test a capture card than with a game you love.

Youda Sushi Chef 2 is moving right along. I have been keeping with the 2 video a day upload schedule. I just finished recording Playthrough 34 which covers level 7 and 8 of the Italian, and so far the Italian has been smooth sailing with no major bugs. I haven't skipped any levels yet and I finished playing through Level 15. Playthrough 34 should be up soon. Today I finished uploading Level 4.

Keep gaming on and see you on the tube!
Gaminjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment