Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, Janurary 18, 2015

What's New Sunday!
My blog where I answer questions in comments and let my subscribers know what's coming up every Sunday.

Youda Sushi Chef 2
I'm still uploading 2 objective videos every day. I've found nothing wrong with the Italian levels thus far except where the undo button sometimes cooks whatever you have on your chopping board that you're trying to undo (Whoops). This week we're uploading starting with level 12 and I've played through level 21 and haven't found anything wrong yet.


Build-A-Lot
I have finished uploading every level of Build-A-Lot 2: Town of the Year. Level 35 was quite a challenge, therefore its highlighting the unsubsriber page of my channel. I've been cruising right through Build-A-Lot 3, it combines a lot of things from the first 2 games, and adds a new twist in services. I've recorded 38 of the 45 levels, and those should be online soon!


Ranch Rush 
 I have been recording a playthrough of this fun farming game. I should uploading the Casual playthrough soon, and change the expert playthough so I upload as I beat the levels.

Rescue Team 
 Check out this challenging series from Alawar games. Its been real fun playing through this monster and recording expert levels. I think I have 4 of the many many (over 70) levels this game has completed and recorded. I just might upload this one one at a time, I just don't want to be at a point where I can't finish a level (*cough* My Kingdom for the Princess *cough*) and have an incomplete game on my channel.

As always, I appreciate your views, comments, and so forth. I have doubled in subscribers this months (from 5 to 10 whee). You have to start somewhere and I appreciate everyone taking a look at my channel. Game on, keep gaming and have a wonderful week. 

GaminJosh

No comments:

Post a Comment