Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/2012


Slow day today, back at work and just got late starting (its 11pm and I’m just now gaming!)
Everquest 2
Last night I got on Trave and slowly but surely provisioned his way to Level 80 Provisioner. I don’t do quests or trades with him, I sell everything he makes so it took a while, but another tier for Trave! This means… another Tier for everyone else … So I got on Bamlador and…

I turned experience to 100% and began working on this heroic quest for a nice shield I came across in the Loping Plains, The Symbol in the Flesh (http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Symbol_in_the_Flesh) I’m on the 4th step or so , it says to go to the Mistmore Caverns and kill 20 of these bats. So my dumb ass goes to the Mistmore castle, and of course I don’t find the mob I’m looking for, but I find a bunch of high level (73 heroic) vampires which I kill some and mostly get killed a lot. So I go back to mend my gear (lol) and realize the mob I’m looking for is not in this zone, reread the quest, and go off to Mistmore Caverns, another zone in the Loping Plains. Killed my mobs, leveled 70, picked up this upgrade (http://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2item=16cf1fc8f1e72681c7d59845902312d0) and logged. This is LAST night after/during my last blog.

So I start my daily quests too late in the day, so I guess now I do bi-daily quests. Bamlador leveled 70 Weaponsmith (no shocker) during his daily quest today. Bewboo leveled 67 Woodworker in her daily quest today and got an Anomalous Reactant… go figure now I don’t need em anymore. And Aatamzen gets an Anomalous Reactant too and An AA point (aa 21, Savants Channel Level 7). And little Fumaba got level 31 Sage. Daily’s are done, and its Trave’s time to level up to 27
.
(All quests can be found on eq2.wikia.com; I’ll only post rewards if their upgrades)
Its off to Butcherblock Mountains with Trave.
Completed Quests:
Dock Delinquency (upgrade Pronged Mace of the Eagle (http://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2item=aa5df85282c582fce5363d9487a2d1cf)
Captain Says
Coin for the Captain


(dinged aa 24, Hierophant Obfuscation 6)

Tired … 78.5% into level 26, tomorrow will finish.
  
Gran Turismo
Just b-spec raced today… Turns out 1 dream car series makes 1,732,000 credits… nice eh? Got another bspec driver to level 28, so were at 30/28/28/27

No comments:

Post a Comment