Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/2012


Soo… I took some time off from gaming this weekend, kinda. I bought Civilization V. Civilization was one of the first PC game I’d ever played. The original Sid Meyer masterpiece, and now its so crazy nuts with all kinds of crazy Direct 12 graphics and stuff. It takes so long just to play 1 game that I’m not sure whether I not I still enjoy playing (well I played all weekend so I guess that’s a yes).

Everquest 2:
Logged in Monday night. Did all my daily quests on all my toons. None of the alts up for leveling, so I decide to get on Bamlador and finish up some quests.
I finished up The Symbol in the Flesh (http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Symbol_in_the_Flesh)
Quest reward was a nice shield upgrade: Crested Mistmoore Shield (http://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2item=b94d090428d12be79dcc4e3db3776d65)
And leveled 71.
Completed the following quests:
This finished Philip Glaslow series; then started
Ihriel the Sorceress:
no other upgrades. But dinged 2aa also.

Looking forward to leaving the Loping Plains! :)
jcs

No comments:

Post a Comment