Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/2012


Couple new freebies on Play Station Plus today..

Well the first ones not free, but I paid a dollar… I thought it was going to be like Brave Fencer Musashi, a ps0ne game I can’t find anymore but was fun as hell to play. But it was a cheesy little sega legend called The Revenge Of Shinobi… Logging in got me a trophy, not sure I’ll get another one off this game, but maybe one day I’ll get bored enough to play it … (doubt it)
Starhawk –not sure what this one is but it was free and its almost 10gb so it’ll be awhile before its in. Future blog I’m sure…
Everquest 2.
Today its my little Illusionist Aatamzen’s turn to level. Took him out to thundering steps to work on the three Keys quest… this time had to kill grassland beetles… cake, leveled 25 in about 30 minutes, maybe 45. Then took him to Antonica to catch up on his fishing.
Now turns out its Happyscrappy, my beastlord’s turn to level. Logged him in, finished the quest:
Ding 35! Woohoo… and another night of Happyscrappy is up for tomorrow since none of his new abilities are researchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment