Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015

Onward and Upward!

Greetings my friends. Another week has gone by and we have plenty of stuff to upload to YouTube. Let's get started.

Youda Sushi Chef 2
The Italian is COMPLETE! All levels and all objectives are posted online and we are now starting on The Mexican! The Mexican is a little bit harder than the Italian, mainly because I'm used to having all the upgrades and I don't quite have those yet. I'm through 9 levels in the Mexican, and  still uploading 2 objectives per day.

Build-A-Lot
Build-A-Lot 3: Passport to Europe videos are still on the way. I'm uploading as many as I can a day. The whole game is on tape, so if the level you're looking for is not posted, be patient and it will be there soon. I have uploaded through level 28 today, and will post at least two videos a day.

Build-A-Lot 4: Powersource is in the works, and it will be uploaded in 3 different playlist. There are three different campaigns, Main, Challenge, and Expert and each will have a different Playlist. As of today I have recorded through level 11 of the main campaign and I'll begin uploading as soon as Build-A-Lot 3 is completely online, which should be in a few weeks.

Thanks for support. I appreciate all your time watching my playthroughs. If there's any specific game (and I'm good at it) you would like to see, shoot me a line or leave a comment in a video. Thanks again!

GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment