Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Keep on Truckin'

What's up folks? Its Sunday time for an update of what I have been up to, and its the same old same old. Nothing real exciting but I have made some progress.

Youda Sushi Chef 2
Still putting out 2 videos a day, each video covering 1 objective. I've played through The Mexican Level 18, and will be uploading level 12 starting Monday. The Mexican is really challenging the limits of the game, definitely harder than the Italian, but I am really enjoying the videos.

Build A Lot
I should have Build A Lot 3: Passport to Europe uploaded in its entirety today. The last 5 levels were fairly challenging. Build A Lot 4 is in studio and I have decided to start uploading 1 video a day starting tomorrow. These are already recorded and uploaded, I just have to make them public. I have played and recorded through Level 33 of the Main Campaign, Level 33 is rendering as I type this. At first I thought I would make 3 different playlists of the game, but I think due to the fact that a lot of people are going to watch the harder levels in the series versus the easy, build a house and hope for the best levels, I am going to make this 1 complete playlist. Then Build A Lot: Elizabethen Era is next on the list.

Other Games
I haven't had any requests for other games. I have a few levels of the first Rescue Team 1 recorded, and have yet to decide to upload them or not because I don't know if I'll ever finish them. Youda Sushi Chef gets a lot of attention on my page and the Build A Lot Series takes up some time as well, so I am not sure whether or not to upload a game I am not sure I'll ever finish.

Diablo 3 Season 2 started Friday the 13th, and I try to put some time into leveling in it. I am currently replaying a demon hunter. My main character is a demon hunter and I figure when the season is over, i'll combine the two with gear and paragon points, since I'm not playing my main while the season is going on.

If you are a tank class (barb, monk, crusader) and are looking for someone to play with on a regular basis in the evening CST, drop me a comment and maybe we can play, and possibly make some videos.

Final Fantasy X
My dream project. I am just doing this series more out of pride than to have people watch it (although I think they are entertaining). This series is taking a lot of my bandwidth. A 30 minute video is over 3 gigabytes and I have games to upload but trying to squeeze them between my other uploads is becoming difficult. I plan to record playthrough 21 tonight. I have 3 different types of playthroughs, the gameplay/story line playthrough, the blitzball playthrough (all blitzball!) and the grinding playthrough where I bullshit a lot while I grind (sometimes I'm really wasted during these haha). Long story short, I have not given up on this series, and expect some more uploads soon!

Thanks for your support. I always embrace comments and criticism as long as its positive and not hateful to me or my other fans. Keep gaming and have a great week!

Statistics:
Subscribers: 11
Videos: 672
Views: 6281
Top Video: Let's Play Youda Suvivor 2 #001 (http://youtu.be/ZpkpMGJHPzo)

No comments:

Post a Comment