Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday, February 1, 2015

200th Playthrough of Youda Sushi Chef 2 uploaded today and a new game series starting to go up as well! Its been a busy week here and I'm happy to put up some more videos for you to watch!

Youda Sushi Chef 2
We're closing out the Italian this week. 23.3 is by far the toughest level in the Italian so far, and I haven't even tried the Sushi Boss Yet. I hope to have the Italian Complete by Friday, Feb. 6 and start the weekend with the Mexican Playthroughs. On another note, Today's upload will be playthrough number 200 for the Youda Sushi Chef 2 series. And to think, I'm just halfway done with the game... 

Build-A-Lot
I finished recording the entire Build-A-Lot 3 campaign, all 45 levels with Super Efficiency. I have to say, this game requires more brainpower than clicking efficiency than the Second Build-A-Lot. Town of the Year was not too difficult to figure out what to do, but difficult to carry out the plan. Where Build-A-Lot 3 was a bit more difficult to figure out the plan than it was to carry out the mission. World Banks (especially upgradeable) make some of the challenges much less cumbersome and Build-A-Lot 2 didn't even have a bank to be build.

I've started the Preliminaries on Build-A-Lot 4: Powersource. I haven't started recording. I think when I upload this series, it will be in 3 playthroughs for the 3 different Campaigns in the game. The "power" feature definitely introduces a new challenge to the game, and I am looking forward to playing through it.

Rescue Team
I have the first 6 levels of rescue team recorded through. I haven't decided if I'm going to upload this game incomplete or not. I haven't had any feedback on whether or not to do it, and to be honest, I think unless there's a specific request to see them I think I'm going to hold off. Right now I'm uploading 100% of the time, and my Final Fantasy X Playthrough videos are ENORMOUS, so I think I'm just going to hold off until I'm done uploading the Build-A-Lot 3 series and get caught up on Final Fantasy Uploads.

Its been a great week. Thanks for watching, and KEEP ON GAMING!

GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment